Mark your calendars – the March meeting is this Thursday, March 9, 7:30 at the Crozet Firehouse. The Agenda is below.
Technorati Tags: crozet
Agenda for March 9 Crozet Community Association Meeting:
Crozet FirehouseÂ Â Â Â 7:30 P.M.
- Welcome by President David Wayland
- Phil’s James’ “Five Minutes of Crozet History”
- Treasurer’s Report
- Membership promotion
- Safe Routes to School report-Linda Kobert
- Crozet Master Plan concerns-David Wyant has been invitedÂ to speak
- Open discussion of our issues with the Board of Supervisors
- 4th Annual Crozet Cleanup Saturday MarchÂ 18, 2006.Â We are cleaningÂ up area roads and parking lots and need yourÂ help.Â We need volunteers to pick up trash we will meet at 8:45AM at Fabulous FoodsÂ (across from the post office).Â Â We’ll work until about noon. Please pass the word to your friends and neighbors.Â We areÂ trying to get as many students as possible.Â If you have a suggestion for an area that has a lot of trash and needs to be cleaned up please leave it at FabulousÂ Foods. We also have a sign up list there asÂ well to help us plan where to send crews.
- Thanks and hope to see a lot of you on Sat 3/18/2006 !!Â Heidi Sonen, organizer
- Other items ofÂ concern