Lots of stuff on the agenda this week. I’d love to see any of these meetings live-streamed to involve more members of the Crozet community. We could even have Twitter conversations using a hashtag to really pull more people in.
At the very least, have someone live-tweeting the meetings. (I’ll try to make the meetings, but rarely am able to).
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL
The Meadows, Crozet
Thursday, May 19, 2011
7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1. Agenda Review (Meg Holden – CCAC Chair)
2. Welcome new CCAC members John Savage (Cory Farms) and Chuck Johnston (Old Trail)
3. Approval of Minutes from April 21, 2011 meeting
4. Public Comment
6. New Library building parking lot update. (Ron Lilley)
7. Discussion of children walking and biking to local area schools. (Area PT0 representatives, school officials, CTC representatives)
8. Plans for Crozet Fourth of July celebration: dance – July 1st; parade, a day in the park on Sat. July 2nd (Mike Marshall)
9. Project Updates/Information: Re-Store’N Station, Claudius Place, Crozet Square development, Yancey Business Park, Comprehensive Plan Kick-off meeting, StreetScape II and SWM project.
10. Items not listed on the agenda.
11. Future agenda items (CCAC)
a. Sub-committee updates.
b. Outreach to other county advisory councils.
c. Update from Katurah Roell on Claudius Place and Barnes Lumber project. What else?