The agenda follows … is anyone from the community with a Twitter account going? I’ve found that live-tweeting these really does help inform members of the community who cannot attend.
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL The Meadows, Crozet (5735 Meadows Drive ) Thursday, October 20, 2011 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Anyone & Everyone is welcome to attend.
1. Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC Chair)
2. Approval of Minutes from September 15, 2011 meeting.
3. Public Comment.
4. Follow-up on discussion about children walking and biking to area schools.
5. Build Crozet/Western Albemarle Library grassroots effort (Jane Kulow).
6. Final review of the sub-committees, ombudsman and supporting members of each. (Meet the CCAC handout; Tim Tolson).
7. Project Updates/Information:
* Crozet Square/CSX Parking log update (Ann Mallek)
* Library parking lot construction (Tim Tolson)
* Downtown StreetScapeII easements.
* Draft zoning ordinance changes (ZTA)
* I-64 interstate interchange review
8. Items not listed on the agenda.
10. Future agenda items (CCAC)
a. Outreach to other county advisory councils.
b. Other items? Adjourn