I’m glad I went and live-tweeting the Crozet Community Advisory Council meeting last night; the interaction on Twitter highlighted how important it is to have outside voices paying attention but also that outside people are paying attention. I pay a lot of attention to what’s happening in Crozet – both because I love it and live here, but also so I can better advise my clients. Had I not attended and tweeted last night, I wouldn’t have known about a lot of the stuff listed below. Suggestion: look at the highlights, click through to read the entire Storify then get involved.
- Someone is apparently interested in the Barnes Lumberyard
- 1306 and 1278 Crozet Avenue are going to have some sort of infill redevelopment (nothing showing yet at Albemarle’s County View)
- Funding has temporarily fallen through for Claudius Place
- Crozet schools are on their way to getting crowded – see the tweets.
- I’m still baffled that no one thought Old Trail would have kids (apparently someone thought it’d be all retirees)
- Crozet Fireworks – 6 July
- Meeting on 19 June to discuss Critical Slopes proposed changes. (this is a potentially big deal).