Who’s up for tweeting what should be a really interesting meeting? (bolding in the agenda below is mine)
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL The Meadows, Crozet (5735 Meadows Dr.) Thursday, March 20, 2014 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC chair)
Approval of Minutes from January 16, 2014 meeting.
– Library updates– Bill Schrader
– CCAC officers and new CCAC members
– Any Streetscape issues – including how we can continue to support local businesses during this time
– Acme Visible records
– Update and discussion of Downtown development (Barnes Lumber Property), pursuant to email with county comments
– Discussion of commercial development in Old Trail
News concerning area schools which affects development area.
Future meeting date and place (library) – Bill Schrader.
Items not listed on the agenda.
Future Agenda Items.