There is plenty of stuff to do in Crozet this December. (Update: please make sure to check out the full calendar; more events are being added).
If you feel like adding your event to the list, you can do that here. If you don’t want to do that, you can email me your event and I’ll add it (although it’s really easy to add the event yourself). Also, images help the post a lot.
So far, some highlights for December:
- Crozet Trails Crew Monthly Meeting on 4 December (not a holiday event, but they give to Crozet all year!)
- Crozet Christmas Bazaar at Crozet Methodist on 6 December
- Crozet Christmas Parade on 7 December
- Brunch with Santa at Restoration on 7 December
- Pictures with Santa at Trailside Coffee on 13 December
- King Family Vineyards Holiday Open House on 14 December
- Bethlehem Village at Hebron Baptist Church in Afton 17-20 December
- Over the Moon Bookstore has added a bunch of events, including their holiday music performed by the North Branch School Holiday Recorder Ensemble on 9 December