2015 was interesting. 2016 continued the interesting. Through November, 140 stories were posted here on the blog. A lot more throughout the RealCrozetVA ecosystem. I’ve done this recap for a couple years and I find it useful, informative, and helpful for me; I hope it is for you as well.
What do you think were the biggest stories of 2016 in Crozet?
These are a few, but by no means the only, or biggest, 2016 Crozet stories
- Great Valu sold
- The CCAC, CCA, and CBOT are redoing the Crozet Master Plan.
- Piedmont Place opened
- Barnes Lumber redevelopment continues its path
- More houses and neighborhoods, very few infrastructure improvements
- Tweeted CCAC meetings every month; these are often long and boring, but are profoundly important.
- The Crozet Cycling Club grew
- The Crozet Calendar continued to be useful to many
Crozet is and will remain a wonderful place to live. Let’s see how we can work together to grow wisely, keeping as much as we can that makes Crozet a special place to be.
The RealCrozetVA ecosystem is: The RealCrozetVA blog, RealCrozetVA Twitter, RealCrozetVA facebook, and RealCrozetVA Instagram. The RealCrozetVA home is and will always be the blog, because I own it … and the rest likely can and will change. I’ve found the archives here invaluable.
Questions? Comments? Email or call me anytime.
- Looked at crash data on 64 between Crozet & Charlottesville
- Median home prices continued to rise … and rose throughout the year
- Snow days in Crozet are awesome
- CCAC meeting – Adelaide, Restore n Station, Downtown Crozet
- Crozet real estate conversation for January 2016 – I love doing these with David; we hope you enjoy them and find value.