Should be interesting, and relevant. #CCAC1117
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Wednesday, Nov 15, 2017 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1. Agenda Review (Dave Stoner – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Re-Store ’n Station SP Amendment Presentation (Jo Higgins, Re-Store ‘n Station, 45 min) (staff seem to be recommending approval of gas pumps being open 24 hours, & store being open 20 hours/day – pdf)
4. Project Updates & Discussion (45 min)
a. Neighborhood Improvement Funding Initiative (NIFI) – Crozet Square Streetscape – approved by BoS
b. Barnes Lumber Rezoning – applicant’s requested deferral
c. Western Park Master Plan Update – follow-up discussion
5. Downtown Crozet Initiative – Request for Virginia Main Street Affiliate Application
6. Items Not Listed on the Agenda
7. Announcements & Future Agenda Items
I’m appending a couple emails to this post, as I’ve seen things online get lost; better to save them here for posterity.