There are some amazing roads on which to ride bicycles in and around the Crozet area. Looking for a ride? Ask us; we’re happy to help!
These are a few of the Crozet Cycling Club’s favorite routes.
15 – 25 mile loops
- The Beaver Creek Reservoir Loop (16.4 miles)
- Easy hour. This is our default “easy” loop
- Newtown Loop (16.9 miles)
- One good climb, pass by Chiles Orchard, Pollack Vineyards
- Tilman Loop (19.3 miles)
- One good climb, one good descent
- Crozet – Miller School – Edge Valley (22.9 miles)
- Edge Valley – one of my favorite roads in the area.
- Crozet – Miller School – Ortman (18.1 miles)
- Ortman – worth a ride as it’s a beautiful road. A couple of small-ish climbs
- Sugar Hollow Out & Back
- The flattest route we have.
- Miller School/Midway/Burches Creek/250/Greenwood Station/Jarmans/Lanetown/
40 – 70 mile rides
- A bit of Climbing, a bit of Gravel (68 miles)
- Heards Mountain Gravel Adventure (45.8 miles)
- Sugar Hollow to Afton Mountain, Ennis Mountain, Burnt Mountain and back to Crozet (52.9 miles)
- The only one that doesn’t start in Crozet, but it could! This is a club favorite.