- This event has passed.
4th Annual Fall Festival and Open House at Montfair Resort Farm
November 11, 2018 @ 12:00 - 18:00Free
Join us for Montfair’s 4th Annual Fall Festival and Open House on Sunday, November 11th from 12:00 – 6:00 pm. Enjoy Food, Bluegrass Music, Cottage and Nature Walking Tours, Fishing and Artisan Demos, or simply relax and enjoy the fall foliage and gorgeous mountain views! Bonfire and s’mores from 4:00 – 6:00. Lantern Making and Walk at 5:00.
- Photos at the Montfair Love Sign #loveva
- Mouth Wide Open, a local food truck, will be onsite for lunch –or-
- Bring a picnic to enjoy by the lake or on the picturesque wedding field
- The Doyle’s River Cut- Up’s Bluegrass Band– 2- 5 pm
- Corn hole and Lawn Games on Lake Front.
- Fishing at Montfair’s 5-acre lake and two smaller ponds
- Canoe Rides
- Cabin Tours
- Hiking and/or Biking on Montfair’s 129-acre wooded property and well-marked trails
- Rustic Chair Making Demo and sales by Joe Sheridan
- Nature Journal Sketching and walk for kids and adults with Leora Sheridan Vincenti
- Bonfire and S’mores from 4:00 – 6:00.
- Tinkergarten Fall Lantern Walk at 5:00 pm
For more information, please visit Montfair’s webpage (www.montfairresortfarm.com) or call the office 434-823-5202.