The inaugural Brew Ridge Trail Music Festival will feature great live music and beers from "Brew Ridge Trail" members Starr Hill, Devils Backbone, Blue Mountain, South Street and Albemarle Cider Works.
SATURDAY, AUGUST 22nd
ON THE GROUNDS OUTSIDE OF
DEVILS BACKBONE BREWING COMPANY – NELSON COUNTY, VA
ALL AGES WELCOME!
$15 IN ADVANCE/$20 DAY OF SHOW
BUY TICKETS AT THE ADVANCE PRICE – GET FREE MUSIC FROM THE PERFORMERS AND A CHANCE TO WIN THE BRTMF GRAND PRIZE PACKAGE (see details below)
BUY TICKETS AT THE ADVANCE PRICE – GET FREE STUFF!
Get free songs from each of the bands performing when you purchase your tickets through Musictoday! Songs include a live track from Sons of Bills legendary Paramount Theatre show in June as well as live tracks from The Infamous Stringdusters performing at DelFest and in Chicago at The Morse Theatre. CHECK YOUR MUSICTODAY EMAIL CONFIRMATION FOR THE LINK TO THE FREE TUNES!
Every order purchased in advance will also be automatically entered into our grand prize package giveaway. The winner will be announced before Sons of Bill takes the stage and here are some of the great prizes we’ll be giving away that day!
- An opportunity to watch Sons of Bill’s set backstage with 1 guest
- Meet and Greet with Sons of Bill after their performance
- Signed commemorative festival poster by Sons of Bill and The Infamous Stringdusters
- Free merchandise from all the bands
- Free merchandise from Starr Hill, Devils Backbone and South Street
- Gift Certificates to Beer Run, Zocalo, Devils Backbone and South Street
- Free merchandise from Nelson County
For more information on the music festival. You can also find out more info on the Stampede on Horseshoe Mountain, a mountain bike race that will take place from 9-11AM. The race finishes at the main entrance of the festival grounds.