1. Preparations for Crozet Trails Day on October 15th are going well. Please see the updated website for more information.
2. Registration for the CTDay 5k trail run is now open (see link on website). Save $5 by registering by Sept. 15th.
3. Even if you aren’t in the race, plan to come to Old Trail Village between 8-10am on CTDay. There will be lots of booths, goodies, live music, and raffle items. Plus, you can cheer on the runners and participants in the 1-mile fun run!
4. Please plan to participate in the Pedestrain Challenge from 10-2 on CTDay. Collect raffle tickets and win great prizes.
5. We need volunteers for both events. Pick a time slot and sign up here.
6. We will be having a trail workday this Sunday. Meet at Crozet Park at 8:30am. Wear good shoes, bring water, and be ready to clear some trail. Dan will bring tools, but if you have a weedeater that you want to use, feel free to bring that (with safety glasses, please).