Crozet Community Advisory Council
The Meadows, Crozet (5735 Meadows Drive)
Thursday, November 17, 2011
7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Agenda after the jump
Anyone & Everyone is welcome to attend.
1. Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC Chair)
2. Approval of Minutes from October 20, 2011 meeting.
3. Public Comment.
4. Report from Roundtable about Rural Areas section of Comprehensive Plan update.
a. Attending next Comprehensive Plan update roundtable to review current industrial land inventory. Meeting is Monday, November 28 at 10:00 AM in room 241 of COB.
5. Old Business
* Follow-up on inviting Barbara Massie Mouly to our meetings.
* Follow-up on outreach to other advisory councils.
6. Project Updates/Information:
* Crozet Square/CSX Parking log update. (Ann Mallek)
* Library parking lot construction and new Crozet/Western Albemarle library.
* Draft zoning ordinance changes.
* I-64 interstate interchange review.
* Submittals/Projects under review: two at Old Trail (SDP201100078, SUB201100134)
Foothill Crossing (SUB201100126)
* Claudius Place (SDP201100022 & ARB201100051) and Crozet Square Development (ZMA201000018)
7. Items not listed on the agenda.
* Second Annual Valentine’s Swing Dance on February 11, 2012.
* The One Community Liveabiity Workshops: Topic: Housing and Economic Drivers Workshop, 4:00 to 7:00 PM, at the JMRL Library, 201 E. Market Street, McIntire Room.
Details at http://www.1-community.org
9. Future agenda items (CCAC)