Lots of stuff on the agenda – commuter bus to Charlottesville? Project updates, discussion about Crozet’s population and a whole lot more.
Don’t be a NIMBY; come to meetings *before* something directly impacts your backyard.
CCAC Meeting Wednesday night, 21 September. Crozet Library. 7pm – 9pm.
- Agenda Review (David Stoner -CCAC chair)
- Approval of Minutes
- Discussion of Possible Expansion of Commuter Bus Service (Becca White, UVA & Brad Sheffied, Jaunt – 30min)
- Discussion with Planning Staff (Elaine Echols & David Benish –40min)
- Population/build-out methodology and update
- Master Plan update efforts
- Staff – CAC relationships and working together
- Barnes Lumber Rezoning Follow-up Discussion (Elaine Echols and All–30min)
- Brief Update on Recent BOS and PC Actions (Ann & Jennie & John –10min)
- West Glenn
- Finalize Focus Areas and Committee Liaison Roles (All–time permitting)
10.Future Agenda Items
- 2016 Aug CCAC Draft Minutes
- Brief Update on Recent BOS and PC Actions
- Meeting Notes – Stoner-Alb Co Staff 8-12
- CCAC COMMITTEE Focus LIAISON ROLES
Reminder – if you’re not up to speed on all of these topics, spend a few minutes searching here on the blog, or browse previous CCAC recaps.