Copy/Pasted from the Crozet Community site. With permission.
These events involve a lot of donated time from a lot of individuals and donated materials and services from local companies, but it still cannot happen without financial contributions, too.
Of course, we appreciate all donations, but to boost our efforts to cover expenses, we have three leadership donor levels and we are hoping that you will show your support by becoming a lead patron this year.
- For a gift of $500 or more, we will prominently display your company banner you provide at the entrance to the park during the event, identify your patron status in the Crozet Gazette and event handbill and provide you with ten passes to the celebration in the park as well as published thanks in the Crozet Gazette and the event handbill.
- For a gift of $250 to $499, you will receive acknowledgment in the Crozet Gazette and event handbill and four passes to the celebration in the park.
- And, for a gift of $100 to $249, you will receive two passes to the celebration in the park, published thanks in the Crozet Gazette and the event handbill.
June 29 will be here before you know it. Won’t you join us by contributing whatever you can afford? If being a lead patron is too much, please send whatever you can afford. Your contribution is tax-deductible charitable donation. Thank you!
Please make your donation by Friday, June 21 in order to be listed on the event handbill.
- You can mail a check payable to: Downtown Crozet Association and send it to: CBT, P.O. Box 863, Crozet, VA 22932. Please put “CIDC donation” on the memo line.
- You can contribute right now, online, by clicking on this link:
- Please put “CIDC donation” in the Designation box.
- Thank you for your generous support!
It takes a village – won’t you help out on Saturday, June 29 for an hour?
We need your help for just an hour or two on Sunday, June 29. Below is the website to sign-up to help with the Crozet Independence Day Celebration (CIDC) between 5PM to 10PM. There are a variety of tasks and time slots. Most of the time slots are only an hour – so there’s lots of ways to help and still enjoy the event.
To sign up, please click here! (Coming soon)
For now – email CrozetCommunity at gmail.com to volunteer!
When you sign-up it will ask for your name, email and, optionally phone number. No one else can see your email and phone. We promise we won’t share it. It’s helpful for us to have it if something happens and we need to let you know about a last minute change.
We urge church groups, civic and neighborhood associations to sign-up. Crozet Trails Crew already has volunteered to staff one spot the whole evening! Let’s see which group can have the most volunteers!
With your help, we can make this Crozet Independence Day celebration the best ever!