CCAC Meeting this Wednesday
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL
The Crozet Library, Crozet
Wednesday, December 17, 2014 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1. Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes.
3. Project Updates/Information:
– Questions for Milestone Partners about current state of downtown
development – Frank Stoner
– Update and questions about wind energy business – Rich Pleasants
– Crozet Artisans need to secure a new location in Crozet – Kathleen
– Downtown Zoning Form Presentation – Tom Loach
– Clarification of Mission Statement – Bill Schrader
– Information sharing about meeting with County staff regarding
economic development and how CCAC can promote/ advocate for
businesses, new and existing.
– Discussion about various topics of focus that members would like to
take on as an area of focus.
– Dentist presenting to group about idea for the Moose Lodge.
4. Items not listed on the agenda.
6. Future Agenda Items.
- I fear and sense that the CCAC is attempting to micromanage the redevelopment of the former Barnes Lumberyard. They’ve expressed their opinions – many, many times. Let’s give the developers time to present something.
- I’m curious to hear the mission statement clarification discussion.