This is important stuff, folks. It’s easy to focus on national politics, but local is where we can have impact and influence. Sunlight is good, and explicit oversight and awareness (ie: butts in seats at meetings) is better.
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
The Crozet Library
Wednesday, May 17, 2017 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1. Agenda Review (Jon McKeon – CCAC vice-chair)
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Neighborhood Improvement Funding Initiative (NIFI) (All ~60+ min)
a. Feedback from May 10 BOS Meeting
b. Review, comment and discuss NIFI Project Ideas–what needs to be further flushed out in each?
c. Further prioritization of project(s) to recommend to BOS
4. Discussion of CCAC Priorities for 2017/18( All – time permitting)
a. What should we be focusing on? NIFI projects? Master Plan Update prep? Other?
5. Items Not Listed on the Agenda
6. Announcements & Future Agenda Items
a. June meeting – RSWA – Drinking Water Infrastructure Plan for the Crozet Area.