Should be an interesting meeting. I suspect the presenters will be talking about the lights, all the neighborhood outreach they’ve done, and penalties when the lights are on beyond their allowed times.
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Wednesday, October 17, 2018 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.
- Introductions and Agenda Review (Allie Pesch – CCAC chair)
- Approval of Minutes
- Peachtree Baseball and Softball Field Lights at Crozet Park Lower Field (Cheryl Madison, Peachtree Board President; Drew Holzwarth, Claudius Crozet Park Board Member; Joe Forche, Musco Sports Lights – 30 minutes)
- Downtown Crozet Initiative Update (Meg Holden, DCI Board Chair –30 minutes)
- Discussion of Possible All-CAC Topics (All – 30m in)
- Items Not Listed on the Agenda
- November Agenda Topics (Note meeting date changed to November 14)
– David Hannah, Natural Resources Manager, Albemarle County Community Development (proposals for water quality and stream health improvement)
– Pleasant Industries, Inc.