Crozet Community Advisory Committee Wednesday, June 10, 2020 7:00 P.M. – 8:30 P.M. Virtual Meeting
This meeting is being held pursuant to and in compliance with Ordinance No. 20-A (6); An Ordinance to Ensure the Continuity of Government During the Covid-19 Disaster.
This meeting will be streamed live at https://publicinput.com/Y4371. If you are unable to join on the web, you can join the call from your phone at 855-925-2801, code 9183.
We invite you to share your comments or questions through this web page or by telephone.
To participate online, enter your comment or question in the box located to the right of the live stream. To participate, login with your name and email address. We recommend that you RSVP/Register in advance so that you don’t have to login during the meeting.
If you are calling in, press *1 to listen to the meeting (your microphone will be muted). Press *3 to leave a voice message.
Crozet Master Plan Character Chapter Review & Work Session
- Call to Order & Agenda Review
- Proposed Amendment of Rules of Procedure (Officer Term Limits) (10 minutes) Attachment: Proposed Amendment Text
- Committee Officer Elections (postponed from April) (10 minutes) Attachment: Overview of Officer Positions & Voting Procedures
- Architecture & Preservation Feedback & Historic Overlay Discussion (35 minutes) Attachments: Architecture & Preservation Focus Feedback & Summary, Historic Overlay Information Discussion Questions:
Do you have any feedback, questions, or concerns with the proposed changes to the Neighborhood Density Residential designation and the proposed Historic Overlay?
Do the proposed Historic Overlay boundaries seem appropriate?
Based on community feedback and current by-right development, should updating underlying zoning within the Historic Overlay be a prioritized implementation project?
- Site-Specific Land Use Changes (35 minutes) Attachment: Summary of Potential Land Use Changes Discussion Questions:
Does the group have any feedback, questions, or concerns with the proposed changes to White Gate Farm? Is there a preferred alternative?
Does the group have any feedback, questions, or concerns with the proposed changes to residential areas currently designated as Greenspace at Route 250/Crozet Avenue? Is there a preferred alternative?
Next Meeting Crozet Master Plan Character & Connectivity Chapters Work Session Wednesday, July 8, 2020 7:00 P.M. – 9:00 P.M*
*This meeting may take a full two hours due to the amount of content anticipated.