This should be fun, and likely the first CCAC meeting for many of the people who will attend.
For background on Oak Bluff, start here. Rather than reiterate my personal thoughts about the development, please read that post. At last month’s CCAC, several residents of Westlake came to speak against new homes. Read the tweets here. Like this one, or this one.
From Joe Fore, CCAC chair, to the CCAC
The Crozet Community Advisory Committee will meet next Wednesday, April 12, at 7 pm in the large meeting room at the Crozet Library. (If you can arrive a few minutes early to help set up the room, it will help ensure that we can start promptly at 7.) I’ve attached the agenda.
Our main agenda item will be a community meeting for the proposed Oak Bluff development. You can find all of the materials relating to the project here, but I’ve attached some of the most pertinent ones. Please review them before Wednesday’s meeting, if possible, so we can have a thorough discussion with the applicant.
We’ll also hear a short presentation from the Crozet Community Association about their group and about the plans for the Independence Day Celebration.
Lastly, we’ll be electing officers for the upcoming year. We have three positions available: Chair, Vice-Chair, and Secretary. Please let me know before Wednesday’s meeting if you’d be interested in taking on any of those roles.
- Call to Order, Agenda Review, Introductions (5 minutes)
- Approve Meeting Minutes (2 minutes)
- Announcements and Updates (5 minutes)
- Community Concerns (10 minutes)
- Scheduled Presentations (60 minutes)
- Crozet Community Association, Tim Tolson
- Community Meeting: ZMA202300002 Oak Bluff Development Zoning Map Amendment
- Committee Business (10 minutes)
• Officer Elections
- Other Business