As always, lots of stuff on the agenda. I may not be able to make this meeting; anyone going who will be able to live-tweet it? I’ve found that the live-tweeting combined with the after-meeting summaries are extremely helpful for the community who reads them.
(links to relevant RealCrozetVA stories added by me)
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL
The Meadows, Crozet (5735 Meadows Dr.)
Thursday, October 17, 2013 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1. Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes from September 26th, 2013 meeting.
3. Project Updates/Information:
• Library fundraising update – Bill Schrader.
• Discuss ZTA for downtown as it relates to applicant – Wayne Cilimberg
• News on plans for the old library?
• News on streetscape.
• Any word on plans for pedestrian crossing signal at Clover Lawn/Harris Teeter, seems nothing is happening there.
• Update on Safe Routes to School project, with information specific to the crossing at Crozet Elementary
• Follow-up on board of supervisors meeting regarding convenience centers
4. Any news concerning area schools affecting development and need to be discussed.
5. Change of meeting date and place – Third Monday at the new library – Bill Schrader.
6. Items not listed on the agenda
8. Future Agenda Items.