Big thanks to Kimberly Barker for tweeting most of the meeting, and for Crozet Gazette for the livestream.
- AirBnB. It’s a big thing. Lots of people are doing it, County taxes it, and only 10 people in 12 years have complained to the County about it.
- Traffic. Big discussion here. No viable solutions (IMHO) discussed or put forth.
- Joel DeNunzio from VDOT sent me the Crozet Ave Crash Data (excel file) and the Crozet Ave Crash Map.
- Dig into the data yourself at the VDOT site.
- Sort of related – Why so many crashes on 64?
- Sounds like they might do a traffic study on Crozet Ave. Bizarrely, they previously didn’t count pedestrians or bicycles. Hopefully they will now.
- Barnes redevelopment – Frank Stoner is coming to the October meeting to give an update.
Tweets are after the break.