Here’s the agenda. Public’s invited.
Crozet Community Advisory Council Meeting
Thursday, September 16, 2010
7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
The Meadows Community Center
Located on Meadows Drive/Route 240, Crozet
1. Agenda Review (Mike Marshall – CCAC Chair)
2. Approval of Minutes (CCAC)
3. Elections and Board Expectations for Advisory Councils (Lee Catlin)
4. 2010 Crozet Master Plan Update
5. Master Plan Implementation Projects
6. Other updates/business
· SP200900034 – Re-Store N Station 055B0000000100
· SDP201000035 – West Village 05600000000600
If you’re curious about the West Village and Re-Store N Station, spend some time at the County of Albemarle’s County View.
2 Replies to “Crozet Advisory Council Meeting – 16 September 2010”
Encourage everyone to participate in the Celebration of the Crozet Volunteer Fire Department’s 100 Years of Service to the Community on Saturday, September 18, 2010. There will be a parade at 4:00 P.M. which will begin a Crozet Elementary School and move down Crozet Avenue, up Tabor Street and end at the Crozet Park. There will be Fireworks at Dark at the Crozet Park. Please recognize the men and women who train and respond to your emergencies as “volunteers” in our community. Let’s turn out to give them a Hero’s Thank You!!!
Jenny….I have been trying to find you and Dick for the past several years….give me a call sometime…….this msg is from an old Morton Frozen Foods employee-from some 30 years ago….remember the Apple & Peach pies…..uummm-how delicious!!
Give me a call in Roanoke–you have the number