This is important stuff folks, that does and will affect the future of our community. The request for any community member to write a story/recap of the meeting remains … I’ll buy you a cup of coffee at Mudhouse, Greenhouse or Trailside as compensation. And I’ll thank you profusely.
Crozet Community Advisory Council
The Meadows, Crozet
Thursday, March 17, 2011
7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
1. Agenda Review (Mike Marshall – CCAC Chair)
2. Approval of Minutes from January 20, 2011 meeting
3. Public Comment
5. Downtown Streetscape and storm water projects update (Trevor Henry)
6. Library Design update (Bill Schrader)
7. Welcome to Crozet Sign update (Meg West)
8. Trails plans update (Jessica Mauzy)
9. Outreach to WAHS feeder pattern schools’ PTOs (Mary Gallo and Lucy Goeke)
10. Future agenda items and items not listed on the agenda (CCAC)
11. Officer elections (CCAC)