Via email …
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL
The Meadows, Crozet (5735 Meadows Dr.)
Thursday, February 21, 2013 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1. Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes from October 18, 2012 meeting.
3. Public Comment.
4. Project Updates/Information:
• Community Safety with Officer Steve Watson
• Utilizing Development rights as they relate to easements with Jeff Werner of the Piedmont Environmental Council
• County Boundary changes – Ann Mallek
• Possible plans for Oakley property
• Discuss any information related to thoughts on the possible hotel (?)
• Re-cap of January all councils meeting
• Any news on development of Barnes Lumber Company property
• Update on Crozet Library fundraising (Bill Schrader)
• Developments at the I 64 Interchange
• Redistricting as it relates the master plan with Karen Rubenall
• Update on streetscape
5. Old Business
6. Items not listed on the Agenda
8. Future Agenda Items.
• Meet with New Old Trail Management – who can make the contact?