Sounds like a lot was discussed at last night’s Crozet Community Advisory Council meeting. Huge thanks to WAHS student @Tim_Dodson, @CvilleKim, @tfjtolson and @crozetbulldogs (their Twitter names for the uninitiated 🙂 ) for tweeting the meeting. Thank you for taking the time to attend and share the information with the community.
The meeting recap – via tweets – is after the break. Click through, scroll to the bottom and make your way up. There’s a lot of relevant and pertinent Crozet information in there.
Some of the topics –
– Barnes Lumberyard development plan
– Streetscape update (there’s a meeting on 3 December)
– Jarman’s Gap/Crozet Avenue intersection (I still say roundabout)
– Safe Routes to School update
– Pedestrian improvements at Clover Lawn
– Design charette for the Barnes Lumberyard?
– Hotel update
Please read and be informed – and thank the folks who tweeted if you see them!