CCAC meeting this Thursday. Agenda after the jump. Seems like a fairly light agenda, which usually means that good discussions will occur and good information will come out of said discussions.
Anyone up for live-tweeting the meeting to help with the recaps (which I’ve found to be quite useful)?
1. Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes from January 16, 2014 meeting.
3. Project Updates/Information:
– Library updates– Bill Schrader.
– CCAC officers and membership renewals
– Streetscape issues – including how we can support local businesses during this time.
– Acme Visible records – have reached out to firm and hope for a visit or update by this Thursday
– Mint Springs – closed during snow – Tim Tolson
– Update and of discussion of Downtown development (Barnes Lumber Property)
4. News concerning area schools which affects development area.
5. Future meeting date and place (library) – Bill Schrader.
6. Items not listed on the agenda
8. Future Agenda Items.