Lots of interesting news, as usual, at last night’s CCAC meeting. Really, more should go, listen, learn and get involved. This group has immense influence, and this meeting is where one can learn a lot about the current state of Crozet.
– CCAC Meeting location changes next month
– Flag and basket holders for the new light poles on Crozet Ave
– Someone stole the “Welcome to Crozet” sign on 240. Jerk.
– Harris Teeter pedestrian crossing delayed. Complain about it here.
– Crozet School crossing delayed. That this has been in the works for 4+ years is absurd.
– Read all of the tweets about Frank Stoner’s comments (starting at 19:50); they’re on point and interesting – wind energy, hotel, apartments. Notably, “Private money expects some return.” – an understanding of which has seemingly proved elusive thus far.
– The Lodge’s 3rd Annual Crozet Culinary Competition is 18 September.
– Re Store n Station has applied for an ABC Off license; rumors of the license application (currently Off) to be an on as well.
As always, click through and scroll to the bottom and work your way up.