Today’s Crozet Streetscape update, via email:
The following progress was made last week:
- All remaining crosswalks were completed.
- All remaining mulching was completed.The following items are scheduled through the end of the project:
- Final striping and signage installation are scheduled for tomorrow and Wednesday.
- A Substantial Completion inspection will be held with VDOT the first week of November.
- Substantial Completion is officially November 18th and Final Completion is December 18th.
For more information on the Crozet Streetscape project, visit www.albemarle.org/
I hear they’re going to do a grand opening/ribbon cutting party …
2 Replies to “Streetscape Coming to a Close Soon”
Overall, big improvements. However, I have a couple criticisms:
-natural stone should have been incorporated into the retaining wall and crosswalks,
-the speed limit on Jarman’s Gap should be raised to 35mph,
-Oak trees should be planted,
– the stop light at The Square should be replaced so it matches the new street lamps and so you can see it when you’re actually stopped.