As usual, lots was discussed at this evening’s Crozet Community Advisory Council meeting.
- Streetscape is nearly finished (celebration at noon on Thursday 20 November)
- Safe Routes to School progress
- (some) 250 improvements are funded
- Big discussion about future economic development, strategy, efficiency.
- What role should the CCAC play?
- What is the CCAC charge?
- Should there be subcommittees to be more proactive in the community?
- What is the future of Crozet?
- Should there be an ombudsman?
- RFPs will be going out for the old train depot & the basement of the Crozet Library
- The wind energy project was quite interesting.
Click through, scroll all the way to the bottom, read up and get informed.
I’ll post an update whenever the Charlottesville Tomorrow story is up.
Thankful for the wi-fi at Crozet Library – it made tweeting from my computer possible vs tweeting from my phone. 🙂
Scroll all the way to the bottom and work your way back up.
One Reply to “CCAC Meeting – 19 November 2014 Recap”