- There was a fire Friday morning in Crozet and a family of 4 was displaced; 240 was closed for a while. Wondering how the community can help, if needed.
- Still wondering about the orange string through Downtown Crozet.
- Really, string?
- One end was near Starr Hill two days ago
- My daughter is home from college and is hoping someone will hire her.
- Potter’s Craft Cider did a pop up tasting at Greenwood last weekend and it was delicious.
- A bear has been wandering around Crozet …
— Jay Varner (@JayVarnerWriter) May 26, 2015
- Crozet is a great place to ride a bicycle –
— Jim Duncan (@JimDuncan) May 27, 2015
Striping in front of Harris Teeter. pic.twitter.com/LNItrQxVoC
— realcrozetva (@realcrozetva) May 29, 2015
- Also, the Crozet Bear is on Twitter.
- what did I miss?