Mark your calendar; the next Crozet Real Estate Conversation is on 23 March at 9am at the Crozet Mudhouse.
In the first two months of 2016 in Crozet
- 8 more (29) homes have sold compared to this time last year
- 52 homes went under contract in 2015 and 45 this year
- 60 homes have come on the market; 68 had done so last year.
- Median asking price last year was 407K ; this year it’s $461,500.
Of the 45 that have gone under contract
- 10 are townhomes
- Median asking price is $425K; last year it was 363K
- 19 are in Old Trail
- 17 of the 45 are marked as new construction
- A vast majority of those are in HOAs
These are just numbers. Without context (as is gained through conversation and analysis), they’re just numbers.
Have specific questions? Ask Jim (me) or David.