CCAC meeting this Wednesday. I can’t make it (soccer season has started); I’ll pay someone to live-tweet it.
There’s a lot of important stuff on the agenda, like the West Glenn development (the one near Orchard Acres & Jarmans Gap) and the Foothills rezoning (more attached product) and CCAC office nominations and elections (there are a few open seats!)
Please message or text (or call) if you are interested.
From the Crozet Community Association’s site:
1. Agenda Review. (David Stoner – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes (Click here for February 17, 2016 meeting minutes.)
3. Public Meetings/Project Update: West Glenn Project and Powells Creek Stream Crossing SUP (Keith Lancaster, Southern Development
4. Public Meeting: Foothills Crossings Project ZMA (Ashley Davies, Williams Mullen)
5. CCAC 2016 officer nominations and elections (John Savage)
6. Items not listed on the agenda.
- Applications for open CCAC open seats must be submitted by next Tuesday, March 22. To apply, go to: https://www.albemarle.org/boards/
8.. Future Agenda Items