This morning I noted on the RealCrozetVA Facebook:
Crozet needs employers so that not everybody needs to go to Charlottesville in the mornings.
Another day, another wreck on 64…
“Accident: EB on I-64 at MM115 in Albemarle Co. 1 travel lane closed. Delay 1 mi.8:24AM”
Besides, wine, beer, cider, and new houses with amazing vistas, what are Crozet’s competitive advantages?
My quick list:
– Crozet is a community that cares
– Crozet have pretty good schools
– We are in a great location close to Skyline Drive, Blue Ridge Parkway, parks, Charlottesville.
– We have (mostly) involved community members
– There is good enough walk and bikeability for those who choose to do so.
– We have a well-educated population (that is growing)
– Crozet has clean air.
What about you?