I have a friend who isn’t on facebook, and sometimes when I mention something to him that I wrote about on the RealCrozetVA facebook page, he doesn’t know what I’m talking about. He’s a big reason/reminder that I put these summary posts up.
- If you’ve not had gluten free Cutie Pies (on Jarmans Gap), you’re missing out. (3 December)
- Great rant about the (lack of safety) in front of Brownsville Market (3 December)
- Good story & discussion about NIMBYism and Trump (2 December)
- Chiles are replanting a bunch of trees (29 November)
- Looks like Restoration is going away in Old Trail (28 November)
- No more horseshoe pits in Crozet Park (27 November)
- The Crozet Bicycle Shop is Open! (25 November)
- Recap of the Crozet Board of Trade meeting, big discussion about the Master Plan update being done by the CCA, CCAC, and CBOT (21 November)
- The Crozet Trails Crew put in another bridge! (21 November)
- Good comments on the master plan update (15 November)
- Great Valu sold (15 November)
- We need to discuss affordable housing in Crozet. That’s almost *never* mentioned or discussed.
I just liked this picture
One note: I’ve started sending traffic numbers to people who send me stories or tips. I think it’s interesting to see how many people read and share facebook stories. The Brownsville Market traffic story as of this writing has reached almost 3,000 people. Not bad.