Local government, folks.
I suspect this will be a lot of conversation about how to make transportation in Crozet better. I’ll start:
- Better infrastructure that supports current and future traffic
- Sidewalks and bike lanes to make walking/riding less intimidating
- Parking plan for downtown Crozet
- Trails interconnecting neighborhoods should be a requirement. Even retro-actively. (interconnectivity is part of Albemarle’s plan)
- Bring in companies/jobs to encourage business development in downtown Crozet
- Stop referring to Crozet as a “town.” Words matter. We aren’t a town. We could be.
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
The Crozet Library
Wednesday, February 15, 2017 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1. Agenda Review (David Stoner – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Transportation Priorities in Crozet (Kevin McDermott, Albemarle County – 60 min)
4. Neighborhood Improvements Funding Initiative (All – 30 min)
5. Items Not Listed on Agenda
7. Future Agenda Items