This should be an interesting meeting, seeing as how most everyone in Crozet benefits from having a great school system. I’ll reserve my cynicism for my in-meeting tweets.
Wednesday, February 13, 2019 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.
1. Introductions and Agenda Review (Allie Pesch – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Recycling in Western Albemarle (Trudy Brement, Emma-Caroline Avery, and Maren Eanes, Henley Middle School – 20 min)
Due to illness, the recycling discussion will be postponed. Instead, our neighborhood planner Andrew Knuppel will be presenting the county’s new development dashboard and giving us an overview of Crozet developments currently “in the pipeline.”
4. Western Albemarle Feeder Pattern School Capacity and Enrollment (Rosalyn Schmitt, ACPS Chief Operating Officer – 60 min)
5. Items Not Listed on the Agenda
7. Future Agenda Items
– Joel DeNunzio, VDOT (March)
– Chesterfield Landing Phase III Review
– Albemarle County Development Pipeline Dashboards (Andrew Knuppel)
– The Square and Barnes Lumber Updates?