Facebook is evil (see the end of this post), but a couple thousand people still like the RealCrozetVA page, so I keep it. (Instagram, too)
- Good Morning, Crozet
- Support James King and waterboys
- Green spaces are good
- Western’s swim and dive teams are amazing
- Great story about WAHS’ Robotics Club founder
- Recap of January’s CCAC meeting
Facebook is evil and destructive
- Zuckerberg & FB are a disgrace
- Life as a facebook moderator
- Teen who defied anti-vax mom says she got false information from one source: Facebook
- Facebook is still spying on you
- Facebook algorithms & personal data
And yes, I know Instagram is Facebook.
2 Replies to “RealCrozetVA Facebook Roundup – start of March 2019”
Until someone invents something that does everything FB does, and can import everything I have on FB, I will keep FB. I have not had one problem with FB.
Yep, as long as it is free y’all are hooked…Apple and Google are just as bad,
why just pick on FB??? Until someone invents something and lets me use it for free. That is a real incentive but, will never happen. The whole business
concept behind this makes it impossible… You do realize that everything said here is archived forever by the other evil empire.