Local politics is like a slow drip … best to pay attention so you’re not surprised when things happen in your back yard.
Crozet Community Advisory Committee
Wednesday, September 9, 2020 7:00 P.M. – 8:30 P.M.
This meeting is being held pursuant to and in compliance with Ordinance No. 20-A (6); An Ordinance to Ensure the Continuity of Government During the Covid-19 Disaster.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MEETING
Download Zoom. Use this link https://albemarle-org.zoom.us/j/96815486613 to join the webinar.
Dial (301) 715-8592. Type in the Webinar ID 968 1548 6613 followed by the pound (#) sign.
If you have any questions, please email csha…@albemarle.org
1. Call to Order & Agenda Review (3 minutes)
2. Approve Meeting Minutes (2 minutes)
3. Presentation: 2020 Voting Procedures (Jim Heilman, Albemarle County Electoral Board) (15 minutes)
4. Community Meeting: SP2020-00015 Animal Wellness Center (40 minutes)
Link to application materials: https://lfweb.albemarle.org/weblink/search.aspx?dbid=3&searchcommand=%7b%5bCDD-Planning%5d:%5bApplicationNumber%5d=%22SP202000015%22%7d
5. Discussion: Crozet Master Plan: Planning Commission Work Session Recap and Next Steps (remaining time)
Discussion Question: Are CCAC members available in late September/early October for a special meeting? This meeting will focus on finalizing site-specific land use recommendations and reviewing draft recommendations in the Master Plan’s Conservation chapter.
Special Meeting (date/time TBD)
Wednesday, October 14, 2020 7:00 P.M. – 8:30 P.M.