The Crozet real estate market continues to be interesting, and requires constant study. Greg Slater and I are restarting the Crozet Real Estate Conversation series to help provide some insight into the market, and offer guidance for those considering buying or selling homes.
This is Part 1.
Questions/comments? Please leave them below, or contact us directly:
Quick Crozet real estate numbers*
From 1 January 2023 to 19 October 2023:
- 233 homes have sold
- Average price: $642,859
- Median Price: $560,014
- Average Days on Market: 27
- Median Days on Market: 5
- 132 of those 233 homes sold were resales; 101 were new construction.
Right now in Crozet**
- There are 67 active listings — 33 are resales; 34 are new construction.
- There are 95 homes under contract — 70 are new construction; 25 are resales.
* “Crozet” for these conversations = Crozet Elementary + Brownsville Elementary school districts
** “Right now” = ~noon on 19 October 2023
*** All data pulled from the Charlottesville MLS
Greg Slater – 434-981-6655
Jim Duncan – 434-242-7140