I noted last month that I finally paid for a Crozet Gazette subscription; with the decimation of local news, we’re lucky to have the Gazette.
A few stories that jumped out at me
- Board of Supervisors Approves Old Dominion Village Development
- DCI Presents Annual Update on the Downtown Plaza
- Parents May Review New Middle School Advisory Curriculum
- Business Briefs: September 2022
- Made in Crozet: Fresh, Small-Batch Cookies (these cookies are delicious!)
- Dynamic Duo to Lead Crozet Elementary School
- Why Crozet: Saying Goodbye to Green House Coffee
- But: “There’s another chapter for the house and grounds. She’s leasing the space to long-time employee Valley Mobley and her brother-in-law, Javan Esh, who has a fried pie food truck business. Mobley will re-christen the spot “The Yellow Mug,” specialize in coffee drinks and pastries, and open this fall.”
- Three Notched Trail Awarded RAISE Grant
If you can, support the Crozet Gazette.
We need journalists. To watch, to be present, to digest, to piece together threads and stories to that we the people can understand what is happening in our community.