The wreaths have been hung on the windows with care, in hopes that eager bidders soon will be there…
The 2019 Holiday Wreath Auction is open for bidding. UVA Health employees, volunteers, students, and healthcare providers have generously donated their time and skills to decorate the Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center lobby with an amazing display of holiday wreaths. Now these wreaths are available to bid on!
So, let the bidding begin!! Please go to the following link: https://cancercenterwreathauction.betterworld.org/auctions/uva-cancer-center-wreath-auction-2019 and place your bids.
The auction will close December 10th at 8pm. All proceeds benefit our cancer center patients. Thank you for your generous support!
It should be fun, particularly because the proceeds benefit the fight against cancer.:
Join us on June 13, 2009 for the Fifth Annual Pink Ribbon Polo Classic at King Family Vineyards in Crozet, Virginia.
The purpose of the event is to raise awareness and funds to benefit breast cancer care and research in our community.
Enjoy the world’s most exciting sport – at one of the most beautiful spots in Virginia. Come and see who takes home the Cup when Team King takes on Team Flow.
Schedule of Events:
* Match is on Saturday, June 13, 2009 at King Family Vineyards featuring Team Flow vs. Team King.
* Gates open at 10 a.m. with pre-game festivities and the Boutique Shops.
* 11 a.m. The Winery & Tasting Room open for tastings and sales. Enjoy the Segway demonstration on the field.
* 12:30 p.m. Stick and Ball Warm-Up
* 1:00 p.m. Match Begins
* All proceeds will benefit the American Cancer Society to assist in the fight against breast cancer.