Busy, busy agenda. I’m going to try and live-tweet it again. I’d love for someone to record it.
If anyone’s interested in joining me at the meeting, and even live-tweeting with me, I’d love the help. I think this is the sort of thing that may bring more interest and involvement in the Crozet policy discussions. (bolding below is mine)
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL
The Meadows, Crozet
Thursday, June 16, 2011
7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1. Agenda Review (Meg Holden – CCAC Chair)
2. Approval of Minutes from May 19, 2011 meeting
3. Public Comment
5. Updates on Claudius Place and Crozet Square developments (Katurah Roells)
6. Plans for Crozet Independence Day celebration: dance – July 1st; parade and a day in the Park on Sat. July 2nd (Mike Marshall)
7. Sub-committees, ombudsman and supporting members of each. (Meet the CCAC handout; Meg Holden).
8. Follow-up and scheduling of discussion with local schools principals about children walking and biking to area schools.
9. Project Updates/Information:
– Re-Store’N Station,
– Library parking lot,
– StreetScape II and SWM project,
– Jarman’s Gap Road.
– County Department of Community roundtable discussion on proposed zoning changes being held June 22 from 3:30 to 5:30 PM.
– Shenandoah National Park’s Neighbor Appreciation Day, is Saturday, June 18. Their entrance fee is waived for residents of Albemarle, Augusta, Green, Madison, Nelson, Page, Rappahannock, Rockingham, and Warren counties ( http://www.nps.gov/shen).
10. Items not listed on the agenda.
11. Future agenda items (CCAC)
a. Outreach to other county advisory councils.
b. Other items?