Library update, zoning ordinance changes, historic district, light industrial space, the Acme Visible Records property … lots on the agenda!
Better to be informed than not.
AGENDA CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL The Meadows, Crozet (5735 Meadows Drive ) Thursday, October 20, 2011 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Anyone & Everyone is welcome to attend.
Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC Chair)
Approval of Minutes from November 17, 2011 meeting.
Discussion of Comprehensive Plan update roundtable to review current industrial land inventory that was held Monday, November 28.
a. Acme Visible Records property as it relates to LI/HI discussion.
b. Report from the One Community Liveability Workshops: Topic: Housing and Economic Drivers Workshop on December 1. (http://www.1?community.org )
Even if you missed the workshop, you can still take the survey online at:
* Update on inviting PTO presidents to our meeting
* Follow-up on outreach to other advisory councils.
* Report about Pantops Advisory Council meeting. (Jessica Mauzy).
* Crozet Square/CSX Parking log update.
* Library parking lot construction and new Crozet/Western Albemarle library.
* Draft zoning ordinance changes.
* Update on Crozet Historic district application (Mike Marshall)
* White Hall district planning commission appointee suggestions?
Items not listed on the agenda.
* Second Annual Valentine’s Swing Dance on February 11, 2012.
Future agenda items (CCAC)