Sooo much on the agenda this month. I won’t be able to attend … I wonder if any WAHS students are interested in going to live tweet it. (I’ve tried for years to get them involved to no avail. I’d think “local government” would be something at least one of the classes might be interested in …)
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL
The Meadows, Crozet (5735 Meadows Drive)
Thursday, February 16, 2012 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Tentative Agenda after the break …
1. Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC Chair)
2. Approval of Minutes from December 17, 2011 and January 19, 2012 meetings.
3. Public Comment.
4. Discussion of Jarmans Gap Road completion, landscaping, and trees. (VDOT representative, Danny Lyons).
5. Presentation on AHIP’s Orchard Acres Housing Rehabilitation grant program
(Ravi Respeto and Joyce Dudek of AHIP and Ron White, Albemarle County Housing Chief).
6. Discussion of joint BOS/PC work session February 8 on the Economic Vitality Plan and Comprehensive
Plan review of light industrial land and interstate interchanges.
7. Old Business
* CCAC members expiring terms and recruiting new members.
* Update on inviting local area school PTOs to our meeting.
* Follow-up on and outreach to other advisory councils.
8. Project Updates/Information:
* Crozet Square/CSX Parking log update.
* White Hall district planning commission appointee suggestions?
* Crozet/Western Albemarle library Invitations for bid (Bill Schrader)
* Update on Crozet Historic district application (Mike Marshall)
* Update on Claudius Place submittal (http://www.pdg-inc.net/2012/02/10/claudius-place/).
* Update on other local development submittals to county.
9. Items not listed on the agenda.
* Community Square Dance at Greenwood Community Center, March 9. A fundraiser for the
Crozet historic district application.
11. Future agenda items (CCAC)