Quite a few things on the agenda this month, from updates on the Crozet Library construction to Crozet Trails Day (October 21!) to a “future item” to contact the new Old Trail management.
Last month’s meeting had a lot so news, and I’m still apologetic that the tweet-story by Storify got deleted when they had an outage.
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL
The Meadows, Crozet (5735 Meadows Dr.)
Thursday, October 18, 2012 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC chair)
Approval of Minutes from September 19, 2012 meeting.
– Update on Downtown Streetscape Projects
– Amanda Burbage giving a preview of Thomas Jefferson Planning District Commissions’ upcoming meeting discussing ways in which the city and county might work together in Many Plans One Community in anticipation of October 24, 2012 meeting at the Lodge at Old Trail.
– Plans for October 29th Ann Mallek Town Hall meeting and Albemarle County Open House on Crozet projects
– Any news on development of Barnes Lumber Company property
– Update on Crozet Library fundraising (Bill Schrader)
– Developments at the I 64 Interchange
– CCAC participation at Crozet Trails Day booth on October 21, 10A to 2P at the Crozet Park.
Brief discussion of plans for reconnecting with school PTOs.
Items not listed on the Agenda
Crozet Trails Day on October 21.
Many Plans, One Community meeting, October 24, 2012 at the Lodge at Old Trail.
Ann Mallek town hall meeting and Albemarle County Open House on Crozet project, October 29th.
Future Agenda Items.
Meet with New Old Trail Management – who can make the contact?
Start dialogue with school PTOs
Steve Houchens and Haden Place