This should be an interesting meeting … lots of stuff to talk about. As always, anyone up for live-tweeting this meeting or feel like earning the adulation and gratitude of the Crozet community by writing a story?
The Meadows, Crozet (5735 Meadows Dr.) Thursday, April 18, 2013 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
4. Project Updates/Information:
• Update on streetscape (Lee Caitlin and Trevor Henry)
• Update on Library Fundraising (Bill Schrader)
• Library: how will downstairs be used and do we have plans for old library as of yet?
• A plan for Oakley property (Charles Shrek)
• Any news on development of Barnes Lumber Company property
• Discussion of Comprehensive Plan Planning Commission Hearing (Ann Mallek and Tom Loach)
• Discussion on Satellite Waste Convenience Centers (Ann Mallek)
• What do we know about re-zoning request at 1306 Crozet Ave.
• What did we learn from Brownsville PTO meeting that may be relative to growth and development(Beth Bassett)
• What can we do to expedite getting some sort of pedestrian crossing signal at Clover Lawn/Harris Teeter, 2 deaths, can we form a resolution to request some action regarding a safer solution for this crossing area
• Plans for Crozet Independence Day Parade, Celebration and Fireworks on July 6.
• Information on Proposed Dog Park (Kim Guenther)