The two-week look-ahead for progress on the Crozet Streetscape project is:• Installation of pavers at the corner of Tabor Street and Library Avenue underway – anticipated to be completed next week.
• Improvements in front of the B&B Cleaners has begun, including pouring curbing, sidewalks, and entrance to building. Anticipated completion on the B&B Cleaner’s property is within 1-2 weeks.
• The new wall and entrance to Piedmont Pediatric will begin next week and take approximately 1 week to finish.
• Curb and gutter installation in front of Piedmont Pediatric and Region Ten will begin.
• Start crosswalk installation the 1st or 2nd week of June.
• Demolition/excavation for Wall E at the intersection of The Square has been postponed.
For more information on the Crozet Streetscape project, visit www.albemarle.org/crozetstreetscape.