Update 24 September with a few photos taken this morning:
Despite it seeming as if little has been happening, we’re awfully close to the finish …
Final asphalt installation will proceed this week with the following schedule:
• Tuesday, September 23, 2014 – Milling of all streets will be completed.
• Wednesday, September 24th – Final asphalt work on all streets will be completed.
• Thursday, September 25th – Temporary striping will be completed.
Final/permanent striping will be completed within 14 days of final paving.
Crozet Streetscape Construction Updates
The following progress was made last week:
• All concrete repairs were completed.
The following items are scheduled through the end of the project:
• Crosswalk paver installation is scheduled to start next Monday, September 29, and take 3-4 days to complete.
• Landscaping has been delayed one (1) week due to dry weather. Planting is now scheduled to begin next week and will take approximately two weeks to complete.
• Substantial completion is officially November 18th but is expected to occur during the month of October.
For more information on the Crozet Streetscape project, visit www.albemarle.org/crozetstreetscape.