The 17 December 2014 CCAC meeting was a meeting where:
- The Crozet Artisans packed the room and expressed their intent and interest in the old Crozet Library (train depot).
- The renewable energy academy is looking for space.
- These are the relevant stories from last year that relate to the old Crozet Library. What should become of the Library and the results of that survey. My opinion.
- Milestone Partners closed on the CSX property and hope to close on the Barnes property next week.
- Much discussion will ensue in the coming months.
- And I played with media –
- I live-streamed part of the meeting on Ustream; here’s the video. I think there’s some promise here, but the sound is low and I can’t tweet when I’m holding the iPhone.
- This is a video of Tom Loach talking about zoning, form, development.
- Video of the Milestone conversation
- Photo at the start of the meeting.
Click through, scroll to the bottom, and read all the tweets. Then comment, ask questions, come to the next meeting.
I’m convinced that, based on the engagement at the RealCrozetVA facebook page, we should have the next CCAC meeting at the new Mexican restaurant.